Dried fruits - a valuable product for our orhanizmu.Vysusheni the sun or commercially, but they retain a lot of vitamins and elements, which are necessary to maintain a healthy body and mind. Eat dried fruits every day and forget about diseases. Dried berries and fruits contain about 70% carbohydrates.First of all, these are easily digestible types of sugars (grape and fruit), which quickly enter the bloodstream and promote energy production.
If you compare fresh fruit and dried, then in the latter, the concentration of vitamins and trace elements is higher, but don't forget, that the caloric content also increases many times. The benefits of dried fruits and treatment recipes are presented in this article.
|caloric content||carbohydrates||vitamins and trace elements|
|Quince||260||65||vitamins A, group B, With, E, RR, potassium, pectin, malic and citric acid|
|Bananas||245||54||vitamins A, group B, With, E, iron, potassium, cellulose, natrіy, magnesium, phosphorus|
|Cherry||292||73||vitamins B1, B6, With, iron, cobalt, magnesium, copper,|
|Pear||246||62,1||vitamins A, group B, To, iron, potassium, copper, zinc|
|Melon||340||68,2||vitamins A, group B, With, RR, iron, potassium, calcium, natrіy, chlorine|
|Raisins||296||78,47||B vitamins 1 and C, iron, calcium, carotene, proteins, рибофлавін|
|Figs (figs)||249||63,87||B vitamins, With, RR, iron, potassium, calcium, carotene, magnesium, pectin|
|Strawberry||286||7,02||vitamin C., carotene, pectin, citric and phosphoric acid|
|Dried apricots, apricots||241-278||62,64-67,5||iron, potassium, calcium, organic acids, pectin, phosphorus|
|Peach||275||68,5||vitamin C., To, E, carotene, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium|
|Dates||282||75,03||iron, potassium, nicotinic and folic acid|
|Prunes||264||65,6||antioxidants, vitamins B1, B2, With, carotene, pectin, folic acid|
|Apples||273||68||B vitamins 2, B 6, E, With, iron, calcium|
Quince - used in gastrointestinal diseases, to improve the digestive tract, in liver disease.
Bananas - cleanse the body of toxins and toxins, have a diuretic and laxative effect, lower blood pressure, help fight edema.
Cherry - used to prevent and treat anemia, relieves toxicosis during pregnancy, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Pear - useful in dysfunction of the pancreas, intestinal disorders, diseases of the urinary tract, heart rhythm disorders.
Melon - Use for exhaustion and anemia, problems with the cardiovascular system, indigestion.
Raisins - protects the body from the development of osteoporosis and thyroid disease, diseases of the teeth and gums, strengthens the nervous system, helps to cope with depression, needed by people with low blood pressure, normalizes sleep.
Figs - helps with bronchial asthma, diseases of the cardiovascular system, anemia, normalizes the thyroid gland, prevents the development of cancer cells.
Strawberry - berry is useful for gout, anemia, in some diseases of the respiratory system and gastrointestinal tract.
Dried apricots - will help with anemia, strengthen eyesight and hair, will improve the general well-being of the body and the skin.
Peach - helps to restore strength, strengthens the weakened immune system, regulates the work of the gastrointestinal tract, heart helper, fights wrinkles and makes the skin elastic.
Dates - have an anti-inflammatory effect, enhance potency, is an antidepressant.
Prunes - lowers blood pressure, regulates metabolism, regulates the work of the gastrointestinal tract, improves skin, helps with atherosclerosis, increases potency and improves memory.
Apples - improve digestion and intestinal function, have a positive effect on the nervous system, strengthen memory and prevent senile dementia, prevents the development of anemia, help lower blood pressure.
The benefits of dried fruit are obvious, therefore, there are many recipes for their use. Take note, maybe they will agree with you too.
- Take it 2 glasses of milk and 6-7 figs. Boil for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Drink warm in half a glass 3 times a day.
- Take raisins, rinse and pour 1 a glass of boiling water. Prokip'yatit 5-10 minutes. During the day, drink a few sips warm.
- Rinse on 1 glasses of figs, dried apricots and pitted prunes. Pass through a meat grinder. Add to the mass 2 tablespoons of aloe juice and 100 grams of honey. Stir, put in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator. Eat on an empty stomach in the morning 1 tablespoon of the mixture, by rinsing with cold boiled water (enough half a glass).Try not to eat for half an hour.
- Wash the prunes and pour 1 a glass of boiling water. Leave to infuse overnight. Drink half a glass in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before going to bed.
- Pour half a glass of dried apricots 1 a glass of boiling water and simmer 20 minutes. Set aside and allow to infuse 3 years. For 1 an hour before meals, morning and evening, take ¼ glasses.
- Eat every day 200 grams of any dried fruit, but don't forget, to among others, must have been prunes.
For the prevention of colds
- Take half a glass of raisins, age, prunes, 1 lemon peel. Pass everything through a meat grinder and add half a glass of honey. Store in a glass container in the refrigerator. Take daily 1 tablespoon.
- 1 pour a glass of dried apples 2 glasses of water and cook from the moment of boiling 30 minutes. Allow to infuse for 1 years. Drink 3 times a day (course 30 days).
With colds and headaches
- Want to get rid of a headache? The recipe is as follows: eat daily after 4-6 dates.
With high blood sugar
- Replace sweet with raisins or dried apricots. It is enough to eat half a glass of dried fruit a day.
- Include in your morning daily diet 5-6 pieces of figs.
Dried fruits are not a panacea, it is an assistant. Common sense is needed in everything, and in treatment in the first place, only in this case you will benefit the body.